It's time for another budget rewind. This time, I'm looking back at purchases from February 2014.
- The Limited skirt: $30 - It was definitely my favorite skirt in 2014, but somewhat neglected at the moment. As soon as I get navy shoes that will change.
- Old Navy sweater (black): $11 - I really should put this in the 'excellent' category. It's my go-to top for weekends. I can't tell you how many times I've simply paired it with a tee underneath, my white jeans, and a long necklace.
- Old Navy sweater (grey): $9 - A great way to try the embellished sweater trend without breaking the bank. It's lost its magic somewhere along the way though, so I'll have to try to fix that this March.
- The Limited scarf: $17 - While this scarf has been featured 6 times in the past 12 months, I really thought I would be wearing this scarf more. I'm not as gaga over it as I was when I bought it, but that might have more to do with its length than anything else.
- Old Navy striped hoodie: $16 - I returned this one because I didn't love how it fit me, I couldn't see myself wearing it all the time, and I ultimately didn't need to spend $16 on lounge-wear when I already have tubs of lounge-wear.
- Old Navy sweater (navy): $12 - This is one piece I actually regret returning. In an effort to get my monthly spending total down, I decided to return it to get my $12 back. I'm pretty sure I would have gotten my money's worth by now had I decided to keep it.
It's a good budget rewind when I have no regrets. The only thing I regret here is not keeping the navy sweater. I will make an effort to wear all of these items this March!